Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Were can I find a website to show me how to change a starter on my 1998 Ford Contour please?

I advise you to visit www.contour.org. If you go to the forums, you'll find your answer.
Were can I find a website to show me how to change a starter on my 1998 Ford Contour please?
http://www.doityourself.com/scat/carstru鈥?/a>
Were can I find a website to show me how to change a starter on my 1998 Ford Contour please?
hit up an auto parts store and buy a Haynes manual for your year and make of car. It will walk you through every single repair from doing a fuse to how to rebuild the engine. Will tell you tools needed, give images, tips, tricks, etc.



Best $25 you'll ever invest in a used car. Don't leave home without your Haynes



http://www.Haynes.com
Go to autozone.com, register your car, and they may have repair procedures for yours...
Start really wide. On your home page type in %26quot;Cars%26quot;, then go to %26quot;Fords%26quot;, then to %26quot;Contours%26quot;, then to %26quot;1998%26quot;, then to %26quot;starters%26quot;, then %26quot;how to change.%26quot; Or you could start wide with %26quot;Cars%26quot;, then %26quot;Changing Starters%26quot; and whittle it down to 1998 Ford Contours. Get it? Got it? Good! :) Good Luck! I hope you get what you need.