Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Honda Civic D15B3 starter motor problem?

Hey i m in a big problem. Currently i have honda civic 95 and i have changed many starter motors for this engine and they work only for 1 or 2 days and after that they will get slow wont allow me to even crank my engine further.



Can anyone please tell me that is it possible to find some starter motor for my engine D15B3 with greater rpm that fits exactly on my engine. May be up coming models like D16W9. If possible please do tell me as quickly as possible. Please tell me any other if possible ?



Thank n Regards.



Salman.
Honda Civic D15B3 starter motor problem?
Your starter motor is not bad. Buy a new battery if yours is over 4 years old and make sure the battery cables are good and making a good connection. Finally, your engine may be overheating and harder to turn over or your timing could be off to make the engine hard to turn over. Remove the spark plugs and the starter should turn over the engine easily. If not, you have an engine mechanical problem.