Thursday, October 6, 2011

My car is not starting . new battery new starter?

my car is not starting i have Nissan sentra 2001 1.8 GXE it has 77000 miles

when i turn the key it keep try to start but nothing happens change starter and still nothing the mechanic says it is a bad (ecm) please help it would cost me a $1000


My car is not starting . new battery new starter?
Probably the battery.
My car is not starting . new battery new starter?
For an engine to start, you will need to have gasoline through fuel injection pump to the cylinders, you will need to have spark from spark plug. If new battery and new starter still not start your car, try to check the gasoline pressure, also see if the spark plug actually generates spark.
hubby (mechanic) said check fuel filter and the plugs and wires. If they are original they may not be sparking and need changed.