Friday, September 23, 2011

Where is and how to I change the starter on a 96 Egale Vision.?

I need to replace the starter on my car and money is tight. I may not know the technical names of things but I can do it. I just don't know where it is. (I have not lifted the car yet). I have the bigger litter engin. anything will be nice. I don't think I have a book nor could afford one.
Where is and how to I change the starter on a 96 Egale Vision.?
Open the hood and follow the ( + ) positive cable off the battery down wright to the starter.

REMOVE THE ( - ) NEGITIVE CABLE from the battery.

There is eather 2 or 3 bolts to remove the starter.

Once you drop it down. Remove the cables and it's out.

When installing make sure no cables or wires touch the engine or exhaust.
  • compost pile need advice
  • ears pierced without parent
  •