Friday, June 3, 2011

When can I change starter stud earrings, if I swap it with ones that are stainless steel?

I got my ears pierced today and I want to wear different earrings to a party tomorrow night. I was told to wear my starter studs for like 6 weeks, but I was wondering if I buy some of those fake diamond-y ones with a stainless steel base,and spray them with the cleaning stuff they gave me, could I wear them for a few hours tomorrow night to the party and then swap them back when I get home without it getting infected or the holes shrinking?





Thanks|||i%26#039;m sure as long as you clean the ear rings you should be fine


when i went to get my nose periced they said that i could change it sooner then the six weeks if i needed to but to make it fast|||you absolutely can not wear different earring the next day. wait at least a month. my ears got irratated from me taking them out 2 weeks early, much less the next day. Don%26#039;t do it, unless you want to risk infection.