Friday, June 3, 2011

My 1995 Nissan Quest wont turn over. I changed starter and battery but still nothing?

My 1995 Nissan started having problems starting. I would go to the store and come out and the van wouldn%26#039;t start. If I let is sit for a while it would start. So I changed the Starter and the battery. It then was Perfect for 2 months. I then went to start it and NOTHING. It doesn%26#039;t even try to turn over. I again tried changing the battery and the starter but it still will not turn over. Any ideas would be appreciated!|||A good place to start would be to go and buy a Haynes manual from Advanced Auto Parts. They cost around fifteen bucks and have a good list of trouble shooting problems that might help you narrow it down. When ever I get a different car I go and buy one, it can be a lifesaver.|||get a second opinion of the battery, check out the earth points in the engine bay , if it still plays up try a new ignition switch